-
HTTP-Header stripper / rewriter
Hi:
I am using RabbIT Java proxy to remove adverts, it is a bit slow. I have squid working, I want to know where I can find a HTTP-Header stripper/rewriter. Are there plug-ins for squid for content re-writing. Dans Gaurdian does not do it. Privoxy just filters Ads. I want something fast which removes adverts and does HTML Header rewriting. Something like a Proximitron in Windows.
Thanks
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By Kupe in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:33 PM
-
By ku637 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By Marcel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 02:48 AM
-
By lol in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 03:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01