-
Hdd Install won't work.
I've installed knoppix many times on my pentiumII but alsa my system won't recognize it. Knoppix on CD works great, but I can't get it to work without it.
I don't have any other operating systems on that computer, so that isn't an issue. If anyone could help me or give me an idea, I would really appreciate it.
By the way I'm running a compaq deskpro EP if that makes a differance.
Similar Threads
-
By podo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2006, 01:06 PM
-
By MadDoc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:49 PM
-
By dobell in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 06:51 PM
-
By LLB34B in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 05:45 PM
-
By sevengraff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29