NML wrote:
I am making some progress, at least I think I am. I installed using the Debian install but now I am unable to get the Wireless card to talk to my network. this is odd, during the boot up process the NIC lights are blinking and when I log in to the desktop the lights are still blinking for a few min then go off. both the NIC and wireless config wizards are aware of the NIC.
The boot up process is so fast I can't see if there are any errors or problems.
Any ideas?
Just to let you know, I am having the exact same problem with a cisco 340 pcmcia on a presario 2100
I have fiddled with iwconfig, ifconfig, etc.
I can see the AP. and wavemon says everything is correct and bits are flying. But there seems to be some confusion on the systems part about the difference between eth0 and wifi0. In other words I can configure eth0 exactly as if it were the card and it behaves just like the wifi card...except none of the apps can get connected to the net. I can do the same things with wifi0 *except* I cant manually config IP addresses and such.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Lot of 4 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6DJR8N-VK
$334.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Levem Sinba DDR4-3000 32GB 2x16GB Gaming Desktop Memory JROC4U3000172408-8Mx2
$115.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98