-
Hmm in that case I'll wait a bit, the 28-3 3.2 is running very well, I still haven't
burned the 30 version yet. So far I've only noticed two problems.
My usb gps can hang 3.1 (should be solved with gpsdrive 1.32 not tried yet)
And that my playback of movies from cd is sometimes a bit jerky (Xine and
Mplayer same problem......)
No other problems. I'm very happy with it. I'm typing this from the 3.2
v23-03 on a Satelite 4090 (my toshiba test notebook) and it runs nicely.
I can only say Keep up the Good Work Klaus!
because knoppix did
what I wanted, it took me back to Linux and I love it.
L8tr.... Tom "Penguin Powered but Zenit Adjusted"
Similar Threads
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:28 PM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 03:06 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 04:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95