I managed now to have Knoppix3.8 installed in a virtual QEMU-Environment on my Notebook.

It really seems that disabling hardware-configuration (and using the last saved recognized hardware) is not possible with current Knoppix without installing, because the user-config is used too late??

I've created an knoppix.img-file with the image-creation tool provided on the knoppix iso. I made it 3.5GB.

I reconfigured QEMU to use the knoppix.iso (lying on my windows drive e) as boot cd-rom and using the knoppix.img as hda.
After the hardware-recognition i created a primary partition with cfdisk with 3.2GB for linux and a 0.3GB as swap, which should be enabled before installing.
Started knopixx-hdinstall and used the classic debian install. After quite some time (hours?) it was installed and i removed the knoppix.iso from qemu-start-script.

Now my virtual debian Linux boots within a few minutes (within my Windoze) remembering the hardware configuration and runs quite well and fast for an emulated linux

For me who is using Linux not frequently it's now an optimal solution on my notebook having only qemu and the knoppix.img file on my partition and i dont have to worry about one OS interfering negatively with the other.