-
Myconfig with Knoppix 3.9
I have been using Knoppix 3.4 up to now and have always saved my config to my external USB drive which is /mnt/sda1. I loaded Knoppix 3.9 for the first time today and used my usual command at the boot prompt which is <knoppix myconfig=/mnt/sda1> and 3.9 could not find it.
Then I used <knoppix myconfig=scan> and it still could not find it. I discovered later that my USB drive is now known as <uba1>. When I substituted this the config worked. However <uba1> is not mentioned in the /mnt directory but <sda1> is. Whichever description I use makes no difference I still can't open my usb drive.
The only thing I can think of is that the older config still refers to <uba1> as <sda1>.
Any help will be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By scorpion2782 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2008, 03:26 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:21 PM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 06:52 AM
-
By unamiccia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99