-
Booted KNOPPIX 3.7 from USB, help with a few things ??
OK,
So I got KNOPPIX 3.7 to boot off my 1GB usb pendrive, In order to get it to work I had to copy all of the files in the BOOT DIR to the root of the drive.
I can run KNOPPIX with the 2.4 kernel but not the 2.6, it will tell me that it cannot find it.
I'm a Linux NOOB, and have just started messing with it.
I have gotten the distro down to about 400mb, I had to shave off Openoffice and KDE.
Anyone tried this or know how to fix it ?
Similar Threads
-
By sumpi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2007, 11:02 AM
-
By tlo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By dvd in forum General Support
Replies: 20
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 10:19 PM
-
By OmegaOne in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
-
By j.drake in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99