-
Junior Member
registered user
Tiny Tiny Fonts???
I just did a new install of Knoppix 3.7 and I'm running KDE. I installed it over at my brother's house on a 21" monitor and it automatically chose to run a 1600x1200 resolution. I brought it home and plugged it into my 19" monitor and changed the resolution to 1024x786. All of the images got bigger, but the fonts are all extremely tiny. I've messed with every setting possible and nothing will change it. If I up the font sizes in the control center to like 18, they get bigger on the toolbars and stuff, but when I launch a program like FireFox, they are all still small. I even tried running kxconfig and it didn't change anything. Does anyone have a fix for this?
I really hate windows and don't want to go back, but I can't read the stupid lettering!!!
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By jTan in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-01-2006, 05:18 AM
-
By imclaren in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 05:17 PM
-
By m_daize in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 05:54 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:46 PM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e Nvidia Quadro Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$449.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99

Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00

Vintage Beige PC Tower Computer Case/Chassis with Front Drive Bays (Read Bellow)
$95.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh StyleWriter Software 4 Disk Set Version 1.2 3.5” Floppy
$24.99

Vintage Compaq Contura 4/25c Laptop Computer With Power Adapter & Bag
$199.99

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00