I bought it at my local Linux CD store, but later they say to me thet you can find it on Google: "Knoppix 3.8 ISO" but I don't know how.......
I bought it at my local Linux CD store, but later they say to me thet you can find it on Google: "Knoppix 3.8 ISO" but I don't know how.......

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
$125.00
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI Pro B760-P ATX Motherboard, DDR4, Intel LGA1700, WiFi
$70.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99