-
intel network card setup?
Hmmm so I got Knoppix running, now I have a Intel(R) PRO/100+ Management Adapter network card that allows me to access my cable internet through the router.
Knoppix won't seem to recognize my connection. I have seen that it recognizes the card by showing me eth0. But I use a DHCP server, and whenever I do that DHCP automatic setup it won't give me anything back. What could be causing the no internet connectivity?
The router perhaps?
Similar Threads
-
By Rafael in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By mabhatter in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 02:57 AM
-
By mabhatter in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 06:01 AM
-
By iqbal_ktop in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:42 AM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.60GHz 8 Core SRKNN 16 Thread LGA 1200 USED
$180.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99