-
Unable to Mount Hard Drive Please Help
Hello,
I have been trying to recover some files after I cannot load windows. I boot up knoppix in knoppix26 acpi=off and I see 3 of my hard disk partitions they are labeled with [sda1] and so forth. But anyways when I am triyng to mount the hard drives I keep getting the error wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda1, or to many mounted file systems. I have a sata and the filt system is nfts. Please let me know how I can mount the hard drives and recover my files. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kacey in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
-
By mpdst11 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:41 AM
-
By mersonmathew in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 04:36 PM
-
By band-aid in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:02 PM
-
By Pisces_Australis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99