I am using 3.7 right now I cannot get it to work for the life of me. So do you think the hard drive is just bad. Let me know what to do. Thanks
I am using 3.7 right now I cannot get it to work for the life of me. So do you think the hard drive is just bad. Let me know what to do. Thanks

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00