-
Missing 45xsession File?
I recently followed the instructions in the O'Reilly book Knoppix Hacks to successfully install Knoppix 3.7 to a hard disk partition. I’m now trying to follow the procedure for Hack #24 (make a kiosk), and it mentions that in the /etc/X11/xsession.d directory there should be a script called 45xsession.d that needs to be modified for successfully booting into Mozilla. While I can find the directory with no problems, I have no such file in that directory. In fact, when I use the Find files function in KDE, I can’t find a file with that name in any directory. Am I missing something here?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kpfuser in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:18 PM
-
By Rey Flores in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By s-m-n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By Kellymyrick in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By krix in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 M5409 for Parts Clean Mac Vintage Laptop
$100.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00

Apple Mac OS 8 CD-ROM Installation Disc 1997 Mint Condition Vintage
$99.00