-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Nikolay
I had the same problem and the easy solution for it was suggested by UnderScore, When you exit the X while remastering close Kmix manually, in this case it won't appear on remastered version.
Nikolay
Nikolay is right. In the remastering process, when I am done using the KDE GUI, right before I end my KDE session, I right click the kmix icon in the tray and quit it. Then exit the session & continue the remastering (making the compressedFS, ISO). When I reboot off the new ISO image, the kmix icon is now minimized to the tray.
Similar Threads
-
By Nikolay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By majikman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:38 AM
-
By poweribo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:07 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:45 PM
-
By LinuxBiker in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 01:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00