-
BT ADSL Voyager Modem and Knoppix?
Hi,
I have read in some posts that the best way to connect to internet using Knoppix is to get router as I saw many ppl having problems with USB modems (as the one I have for example).
Can somebody in UK recommend a router wich is going to work with Knoppix. There are some in PC World but I do not know wich one to choose. Thanks.
P.S When I buy router do I need to connect my current USB modem to the router or I will need router connected straight to my computer?
Similar Threads
-
By pogobaba in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 06:09 AM
-
By Lex-Man in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:18 PM
-
By largeagain in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By motion in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
-
By spreadthecream in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L380 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50