-
Senior Member
registered user
Login Issues
Ok, so I've got Kanotix Bug Hunter X Fix 2 installed Debian-style, and yesterday I felt like installing Blender. So I logged in as root, installed Blender, and then logged back out. When I tried to log in as user, the screen went black for a second, and then just went back to the login screen. I tried the console login, but then it gave me the whole "couldn't connect to x-server" bullshit, so I couldn't start KDE or run any programs. A friend told me to restart the login manager....But I don't know which one it is.
Similar Threads
-
By matt houston in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-05-2007, 04:19 PM
-
By torbu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:33 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 16GB (1x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory M391A2K43BB1-CPBQ
$64.99

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98