-
Knoppix on top of Mandrake Mini
I'd like to install Knoppix along side with Mandrake 10.1-mini. I've installed Mandrake and have verified that its working. What steps do I take in order to install Knoppix as well (and be able to boot to either?)
I'm fairly new to this, and searching through the forum I see all kind of similar questions/answers to my problem, but nothing specific or detailed enough for an FNG such as myself to follow.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By dv440 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 12:14 AM
-
By Dieselboy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:34 AM
-
By Muka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 03:56 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By fullerton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 04:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99