-
Senior Member
registered user
Need help with PINE email program
Hello. I have KNOPPIX v. 3.7 on laptop. I am using the UNIX email program called PINE. I am wondering if there are any KNOPPIX users who are familiar with or use PINE. I downloaded the file from Washington State University website. I got the LINUX version. I ran the installer and the program works fine except for 1 thing. I cannot seem to RECIEVE anything in my inbox. I have it configured to recieve a few newsgroups with no trouble, and I can SEND email out with no trouble. I have an email account with my ISP and maybe thats the problem. I might not have the "POP" mail set up right in PINE. I dont remember seeing any references to POP mail in the configuration setup. Just stmp. I was able to configure pop service using KMAIL with no trouble. Just to see if things were working.
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. bob
Similar Threads
-
By John Richards in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 08:37 AM
-
By kevin05jan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:05 AM
-
By Rink in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 04:42 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95