-
How to config X
Just done a HD install of the 3.7, it is almost prefect except few things. Firstly, my SiS display card has been detected during boot up as well as the Philips LCD monitor, but I got error message during the installation that my display card can not be recognized ! I guess that's why it is forced to 800x600, anything higher than that will cause out of sync. problem and I don't know how to fix that, it is a waste of the monitor which is capable of 1024x768. Secondly, the 2.6.X kernel is 'too smart' and found both PCMCIA and Firewire adapter on my PC which I don't have, and my USB 2.0 external HD is running extremely slow at 100KB/s, after reboot to Kernel 2.4.X it returns to 1MB/s which is acceptable.
I desperately needed to fix the display problem, so that I can push those out of screen buttons !
Thanks for the help !
Similar Threads
-
By Legless_Marine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 04:13 AM
-
By killozap in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
-
By algernon in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 05:58 AM
-
By PhantomOSX in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 04:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Internal SSD (MZ-V9P2T0B/AM)
$249.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77