-
Is there a limit on how big NTFS partition Knoppix can load?
I have a crashed HDD that is on WinXP with Two Partitions
The boot partitions reads fine but I cannot load the Second partition.
It comes back with an error that says that I may have too many devices
mounted but this is the ONLY HD I have connected. It is a SATA 120GB
I was wondering if there is some size limitation on reading these partitions?
THanks in advance!
HSP
Similar Threads
-
By computerguy9 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM
-
By howellerx in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:56 PM
-
By zette in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By Chefren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 09:21 AM
-
By wooac in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Digital Movie Poster ( USB-flash drive)
$100.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00