I have installed Knoppix and WinXP on separate partitions and cannot
get Knoppix as a starting alternative - only WinXP comes up!?![]()
- What shall I do to get the startup alternative list to include both Knoppix and WinXP?
/Frankie
I have installed Knoppix and WinXP on separate partitions and cannot
get Knoppix as a starting alternative - only WinXP comes up!?![]()
- What shall I do to get the startup alternative list to include both Knoppix and WinXP?
/Frankie

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Player - Tested/Working
$25.00
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00