I finally took the time to go get a distro of linux and try it out, I've heard that its awesome for a while and wanted to test drive it. I'm running the knoppix live cd on my laptop and it seems to go fine. I've got a HP Pavilion dv1010us, the only thing I'm not sure is how to get myself on the wireless network with the built in card. I saw somewhere about a wireless tool package, but being new to linux not real sure what to make of it all.
Also, when running linux with GUI, the screen needs a higher refresh rate. Is there anything I can do about this?

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75