-
CD-RW benefits over CD-R?
i was reading through the FAQ, and it says to use CD-RWs instead of CD-Rs. I understand the difference, but my questions are, why, and if I use an -RW, I suppose I shouldn't finish the session, and can I make changes to the OS without having a writeable HD?
Thanks!
Trying to figure it out before I dl it. Looks great!
Similar Threads
-
By DiabloGN in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:22 AM
-
By user unknown in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By jreiser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99