-
Serious n00b question
Hi... new to Knoppix. Actually I haven't even downloaded it yet... I do have know someone who downloaded it and I am pretty sure he was able to get onto our schools network & bypass the security settings, surf the internet etc... it'd be nice because I don't want our librarians watching me play games or surf the net with this program they have called "Vision" they have.
Is this even possible? If so, do you just have to plug in the ethernet cable and go? Or is there a bunch of crap I have to do?
Thanks,
Garrett
Similar Threads
-
By Dr._Who in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:35 AM
-
By k0rrupt0ne in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 02:03 AM
-
By squee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:27 AM
-
By scottdavies2k in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:07 PM
-
By Marduk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 08:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75