Hi Kiran!

It's too bad you haven't had a reply yet. Here are some things that will help people to help you....
  • - tell us what the error message was - we can't read your mind from way over here!
    - think about what you changed on your computer before the problem came up
    - turn off CAPS LOCK
I first started with computers 35 years ago, and I still remember chopping wood to get the computer "fired up" in the morning. I had a genuine TeleType-brand hard-copy terminal, and, for reals, it only had capital letters. So I'm used to it.

But other people will flame you and say things like STOP SHOUTING!!! What they should really say is that it's easier and faster to read lower-case letters. The brain actually takes cues from the shapes of the letters, and capitals are much more alike than lower-case letters, so it's harder to tell capitals apart. And that makes them harder and slower to read.

-- Ed