Hey,
I'd like to install Slax 5 and Knoppix to my computer. I've already got Mandrake Linux 10.1 installed on it - is there anyway to have a dual boot so I can choose to either boot Mandrake, Slax or Knoppix?
Thanks a alot,
Hey,
I'd like to install Slax 5 and Knoppix to my computer. I've already got Mandrake Linux 10.1 installed on it - is there anyway to have a dual boot so I can choose to either boot Mandrake, Slax or Knoppix?
Thanks a alot,
sure, just install the bootloader oc knoppix and the rest to their /.
then you just add the few lines needed to mandrakes bootloader. grub i think, this means you add them in mandrakes grub.conf.
nothing more to it. you could ofcource make a book about the details if you want. like sharing /home between them..
OH you need no separate Swap for each install, you most likely already have one for mandrake and that is enough, it wil be found and used.
just be certain to use the corect partitions for each install.
keep asking questions, i will try to answer.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08