-
RE: Screen res
I've got the exact opposite problem...
I tried bumping down the resolution from the default 1600x1200 to something more readable (like 1280x1024 or 1024x768 ... which are supported by the video card on Linux).
Everytime I try it just bounces back to 1600x1200.
Normally I wouldn't mind, but I've been doing some video editing and it is simply too large a display for the 8MB AGP card to be able to edit video in real time...it's pretty fast, but not that fast.
I've used knoppix screen=1280x1024 and knoppix screen=1024x768 to no avail.
Mach64 (ATI Rage Pro)
Similar Threads
-
By god in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:33 AM
-
By boge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By brainstorm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By ndori in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00