Hey,
I'd like to install Slax 5 and Knoppix to my computer. I've already got Mandrake Linux 10.1 installed on it - is there anyway to have a dual boot so I can choose to either boot Mandrake, Slax or Knoppix?
Thanks a alot,
Hey,
I'd like to install Slax 5 and Knoppix to my computer. I've already got Mandrake Linux 10.1 installed on it - is there anyway to have a dual boot so I can choose to either boot Mandrake, Slax or Knoppix?
Thanks a alot,

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.01
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99