-
Using QTParted
I'm trying touse QTParted to reduce the size of my main partition, and make room for another partition.
I have a 37(ish) gig partition formatted ext3 and 1gig(ish) of swap.
I want to reduce the 37gb partition, currently selected as "active", but I'm not sure how. When I right click the partitions, the "resize" option only shows for the swap.
Thanks,
Mark
-
Senior Member
registered user
Are you running from the CD? QTparted will not work on drives that are in use or even mounted so run from the CD then use QTparted on the unmounted HD.
Similar Threads
-
By Andy G in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:00 AM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By Massimo in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00