After much digging around I beleave cloop is read only.
Can't find anything about multi. cloops, probably no also.
No reply at the Debian site yet.
I'm guessing the kernel support for cloop is read only, WHY NOT READ/WRITE?
Is the knoppix cloop file read-only because it's on a CD, or by design?
Can a kernel with cloop support mount more than 1 cloop file?
The usefullness of cloop would be MUCH greater in both regards.
Can anyone tell us, can cloop be directly written to & can there be more than 1?
I'm going to put this on the Debian web site, if I get a reply I'll post it back here.
After much digging around I beleave cloop is read only.
Can't find anything about multi. cloops, probably no also.
No reply at the Debian site yet.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58