-
Ethernet interface does not work on HDD Knoppix
I installed Knoppix 3.7 on my hard drive with hardware detection. Thinks look good
so far except that the ethernet interface is not working. If I run Knoppix 3.7 from
the CDROM boot, I can get the ethernet interface working with no problem.
When I pull up the KDE menu and select "Knoppix-->Network Interface-->Network
Card Configuration, the message that I get is, "No support network cards found."
Can anyone help me with this?
Similar Threads
-
By brigi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-26-2006, 05:02 AM
-
By Jolle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By paoloskater in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:26 PM
-
By knoppix-accessibility in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59