I wish I know the answer, it seems that many people have similar problem with Xfree86, my Philips 15" LCD is capable of 1024x768, but I can only get 800x600, also the same problem on a Sony LCD, but some other made worked fine.
I wish I know the answer, it seems that many people have similar problem with Xfree86, my Philips 15" LCD is capable of 1024x768, but I can only get 800x600, also the same problem on a Sony LCD, but some other made worked fine.

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
MOS 6567R8 VIC II VIC-II Video Chip Commodore 64 Tested Working NTSC
$64.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99