I am new to Linux and thought it would be interesting to learn the OS by trying to pull of a MythTV box. I have the majority of the box up and running, but I have a problem with having the PVR card being displayed on a TV. I am running the most recent version of KnippixMythtv /w a Hauppauge PVR 350. I can get the PVR to display fine on a PC monitor, but when I use the cable to connect from the PVR to the TV I just get a blank screen. I fiddled around with some of the settings in the mythtvsetup to no avail. I do notice when I reboot the system the TV screen will flash green for a second, indicating that the port works and is wired correctly.
I would think the idea is to tell Mythtv to use the PVR card as the video display and not my Nvidia card.
It would be nice if there were some way to easily configure the PVR card!
Any help would be appreciated!

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00