-
Senior Member
registered user
I suppose I'll try that out when I get the DVD iso burned to a DVD.
I'll just create a small NTFS partition on a drive and then copy various file types to it while in XP.
Then in Knoppix I'll copy, append, modify and delete some files.
The acid test will be when I go back into XP and try the same thing. If Knoppix screwed anything up, XP will have serious problems with that partition.
I've never had problems reading and copying files from an NTFS partition to FAT32 or Linux FS.
Similar Threads
-
By src in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:25 PM
-
By dsimcha in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By codeforge in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 06:58 AM
-
By Philibertf in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-20-2005, 11:19 PM
-
By chaz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 07:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00