-
support for IceWM environment
I haven't downloaded the latest Knoppix-CD yet.
I'm using version 3.0 as rescue-CD. I liked there is also IceWM. IceWM is much faster for login and usually much better in keyboard support of menus.
Just version 1.2.7 is worse as of keyboard support. Version 1.2.8 is better.
Thus I would appreciate to have version 1.2.8 or later.
In addition I would appreciate a monitoring tool such as gkrellm or else xosview.
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By uraclea2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By kscott9 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
-
By audioaficionado in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99