-
NXclient KDE session starts in German ...
Hi everybody,
I downloaded the lastest Knoppix 3.8.1 and I discovered the FreeNX server, it runs great but I don't know how to start a kde session in English on the client, by default it start in german and my German is not so good
,
how can I specify the option lang=fr or something like this ?
thanks
Jl
-
nx session loads in german
Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: nx session loads in german

Originally Posted by
rastavari
Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
Easy: Edit .kde/share/config/kdeglobals for the user you want to set the language and put in the language you want - or:
Press Alt+F2: kcontrol, Regionaleinstellungen, Land/Region & Sprache, select Deutsch and click on "Sprache entfernen", click on "Anwenden" to save your settings.
cu
Fabian
-
thanks
thanks for the tip, it's much appreciated
I'll be trying that out tomorrow & if all goes well it looks like it'll be knoppix via freenx all over the house
keep up the good work
R
Similar Threads
-
By manzikki in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:28 AM
-
By holdman in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:21 PM
-
By jgroenke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:03 PM
-
By Craig2 in forum General Support
Replies: 28
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

1991 Vintage Apple Macintosh Mac System Disks 914-0363-B Install Tidbits 7.0.1
$19.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00