*bumpity*
Anybody?
Evening Folks
I've got Knoppix 3.7 installed. In KDE I've specified that I want to use the Swiss German keyboard layout and it works just fine. However, when I go to console (Ctl-Alt-F1, etc), I appear to have an English/American layout.
The solution seems to be to load the correct keymap which, in my case, would be de_CH.kmap.gz. But I don't have this keymap (NO idea where KDE gets the right layout from...)
So my questions are: Which is the right keymap for Swiss German and Where can I get it?
Thanks
Joe
*bumpity*
Anybody?
Gentoo suggest sg-latin1!
I'd give it a go.
I'll try that. Thanx.
And it worked! Thanks a lot.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 | Intel I5-1245U | 16GB RAM | 256GB NVMe | W11P | W/AC
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99