*bumpity*
Anybody?
Evening Folks
At the moment I have Knoppix 3.7 installed. Previously I had Sarge installed. With Sarge the freedb cd lookup service functioned quite well. However it no longer works. I've also noticed that Filetopia no longer allows connections to my machine. Under Sarge this was no problem.
Can anybody help me to solve these problems?
Thanks
Joe
*bumpity*
Anybody?
Not sure what filetopia is!
Could it be that freedb is a plug in -- there are many -- for Xmms?
Or, is this a filewall issue?
I'm thinking it might be a firewall issue. With Sarge it worked out of the box. With Knoppix it doesn't. Does Knoppix come with firewall/something like that preset?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99