Does the ramdisk only hold the home & tmp directories?
If these dirs. were mounted on a server, would a ramdisk be needed at all?
What does KDE/Gnome provide that IceWM doesn't, except the suite of apps.?
Does IceWM have to run on top of some sort of desktop to function?
I think FireFox is probably better than Mozilla ( correct me if I'm wrong ), does the new version of Knoppix have it installed? I'm using Knoppix 3.3, it's pretty old by now.
Thanks for all the help!

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58