If I mount home & var dirs. on a HD partition, can I unmount the ramdisk?
If I mount home & var dirs. on a HD partition, can I unmount the ramdisk?
Apparently the ramdisk is used to decompress the cloop file to so the files
can be run, I though the cloop file WAS a live file system & used directly.
This is little different from using a gzip file & decompressing parts of it to
a ramdisk to use, there are programs in WinBlows that do this with pkzip.
NOW I read in: "OptimalMans HD install" that he's unmounting the ramdisk
after moving & linking all that's in it to the HD!
IF THIS WORKS, & I ASSUME IT DOES OR IT WOULDN'T BE POSTED,
then RAMDISK CAN'T BE USED FOR CLOOP READING.
Can someone please clarify this for me, I'd really like to know!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99