I think FireFox is probably better than Mozilla ( correct me if I'm wrong ),
does the new version of Knoppix have it installed?
I'm using Knoppix 3.3, it's pretty old by now.
I think FireFox is probably better than Mozilla ( correct me if I'm wrong ),
does the new version of Knoppix have it installed?
I'm using Knoppix 3.3, it's pretty old by now.
Knoppix 3.8.1 (available by bittorent by following the get knoppix link at the top of this page) has the newest version of Firefox, 1.0.2.Originally Posted by sunburnt
Thanks Harry, I'll be grabbing it right away.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99