-
dude....... 
Was not expecting anyone to help me as much as you did....... thanks mate 
I am not looking to do anything major, I don’t intend to mess with settings or anything. My main problem was I started my full time job a few months ago and was hired as a .NET and J2EE developer. What they didn't tell me was they were in a lot of debt (it's so bad that when I started I was in a team of 6 now it’s a team of 1 - me). Anyway things have got so bad and the financial controller wants to lower costs and thinks software licences are too expensive so the majority of the licences are to expire and I need to find a way around it. Thought of Linux but the Laptop my work issued me is from a hire company and the hire agreement says that I can’t change or alter the OS or boot. So after further searching the net I came across Knoppix.
Anyway I guess you didn’t want or need to know that. Thanks for your help mate will get those books and try to get an understanding of all this stuff quickly.
Similar Threads
-
By blokk.m in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM
-
By skitzojase in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:56 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29