I have tried everything I can think of to get internet access with Knoppix 3.7.
My motherboard is the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum. It has 2 onboard LAN jacks -
- 1 LAN supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Marvell 88E1111 PHY
- 1 LAN supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8110S (1000Mbps)
I have been running Fedora Core 3 for the past month or so with no issues. Windows works fine also. What do I need to do to get this thing running? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed â Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99