-
Boot script to run my scripts?...PROBLEM SOLVED
I want to remount the ramdisk dirs. & some of the other dirs. to a HD partition.
I'm using poormans install of Knoppix & want real dirs. not a knoppix.img.
Does Knoppix have such a "addon script" or a paticular dir. like Morphix/DSL
that during boot would allow running commands, scripts, starting apps.., etc.?
-
auto reply
I read that the knoppix.sh file made by saving Knoppix's configuration
can be used to launch other scripts & programs, but I don't see how.
Guess I'll have to experiment on my own... again, seems it's the only
way to get certain answers, surely others have done this & found a fix.
Here's the web link for the info, I had trouble making sense of it.
http://staff.washington.edu/gray/KnoppixCFguide.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
Bootmisc.sh Works
I have used the bootmisc.sh file to add commands that:
initialize my zipdrive
and
start my Arno's firewall script.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By MichaeW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:17 AM
-
By manni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By Davepet in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Vintage Apple Computer Promotional EMPTY CASE Shoe Shine Box Gadget Storage Rare
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo 2WAY Laptop Bag Briefcase
$99.99

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99

1991 vintage Apple Macintosh LCIII System Disks 914-0363-B software ver 1.0 7.1
$24.95

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$170.00

Apple Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer System Model Apple IIe
$225.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99