-
Boot script to run my scripts?...PROBLEM SOLVED
I want to remount the ramdisk dirs. & some of the other dirs. to a HD partition.
I'm using poormans install of Knoppix & want real dirs. not a knoppix.img.
Does Knoppix have such a "addon script" or a paticular dir. like Morphix/DSL
that during boot would allow running commands, scripts, starting apps.., etc.?
-
auto reply
I read that the knoppix.sh file made by saving Knoppix's configuration
can be used to launch other scripts & programs, but I don't see how.
Guess I'll have to experiment on my own... again, seems it's the only
way to get certain answers, surely others have done this & found a fix.
Here's the web link for the info, I had trouble making sense of it.
http://staff.washington.edu/gray/KnoppixCFguide.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
Bootmisc.sh Works
I have used the bootmisc.sh file to add commands that:
initialize my zipdrive
and
start my Arno's firewall script.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By MichaeW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:17 AM
-
By manni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By Davepet in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99