-
Boot script to run my scripts?...PROBLEM SOLVED
I want to remount the ramdisk dirs. & some of the other dirs. to a HD partition.
I'm using poormans install of Knoppix & want real dirs. not a knoppix.img.
Does Knoppix have such a "addon script" or a paticular dir. like Morphix/DSL
that during boot would allow running commands, scripts, starting apps.., etc.?
-
auto reply
I read that the knoppix.sh file made by saving Knoppix's configuration
can be used to launch other scripts & programs, but I don't see how.
Guess I'll have to experiment on my own... again, seems it's the only
way to get certain answers, surely others have done this & found a fix.
Here's the web link for the info, I had trouble making sense of it.
http://staff.washington.edu/gray/KnoppixCFguide.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
Bootmisc.sh Works
I have used the bootmisc.sh file to add commands that:
initialize my zipdrive
and
start my Arno's firewall script.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By MichaeW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:17 AM
-
By manni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By Davepet in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:20 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99

Vintage 1988 NOS IBM 3.5 inch diskettes Operating System 4.00
$46.99

Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card
$79.98

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72