Hi, I'm new using Knoppix 3.7 and I need to know, How do I to install. my old Epson LX-300 printer?
Hi, I'm new using Knoppix 3.7 and I need to know, How do I to install. my old Epson LX-300 printer?
Well, for openers you might try going to the menu/settings/printing manager and try adding it there with the wizard.
LX-1050 is the only Epson LX on the list, in my Knoppix 3.8. Maybe someone must have older Knoppix to print with older printers?
Edit. 5 minutes later:
I tried my old Knoppix 3.1 - same thing. But, maybe you can try with Generic printer, the next entry after Fujitsu on the KDE printer list
Thank you very much, I will try with the Generic Printer.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98