-
Bad Superblock
Have tried to create an iso several times but I get a bad superblock message when I transfer it to a tohd install and try to boot it. My partitions are 40GB(hda1) fat32, 20GB linux ext2(hda5) (or sometimes ext3), 10MB fat32(hda6), 8MB ext 2/3(hda7), the rest is swap(hda
.
I install knoppix on hda5, persistent home and myconfig on hda1,folder for the destination folder for the remastered iso on hda6 and a tohd install on hda7.
The Knoppix file I create is quite big (770 MB), but I want to check it works before I decide what is going to be sacrificedf (mysql client server, jdk5 with netbeans - a huge 260GB, php5,tomcat5,planner, apache2 etc). I used Knoppix 3.7 because the disk will be for students and since I often have trouble getting 3.8 to work I want to keep it simple.
Similar Threads
-
By mobkon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:38 PM
-
By NeroZero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 01:27 PM
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 01:51 AM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 01:38 AM
-
By timepilot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00