-
Senior Member
registered user
Pardon a Newbie Questions on this
I downloaded and ran the script.
I told it to use hda6, a windows partition. Is it normal to get a lot of messages saying permissions could not be changed? This proceedure didn't go smoothly. Konsole crashed while running the script. So I ran it again. It seemed to go better that time.
Anyway, it looks like the script created two directories:
master, where the boot files are
and source directory where the knoppix install files were copied to.
To create the CD do I now just need to compress the source directory into a file to merge it into the master directory and then create the iso? (I have the Knoppix Hacks books I've been studying on this.)
I guess, having never done this before, I am wondering if I have done things right so far and exactly to what degree this script automates the whole process and did the Konsole crashes screw things up.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By DamianS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By syntux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By Corwin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By chet1211 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 05:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95