-
Senior Member
registered user
nelsongs
It is a great job. Yes it works with Knoppix 3.8. I was able to remaster it with your scripts. The remastring went smooth and fast. However, I got the following:
1- Mozilla Firefox could not start the extensions. I got the following message:
knoppix@Knoppix:/ramdisk/home/knoppix$ firefox -UILocale ar-JO -contentLocale JO
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: JavaPluginFactory5 init - no agent?
System error?:: No such file or directory
When I remastered it manually, it did work. I checked the /home/knoppix/.mozilla folder and found the extensions there but Fire fox could not start them. I also cheched Firefox extension list under tools > extensions and found the extensions.
2- I noticed that it shows that the partition in which I remastered it in as mounted. May be it copied every thing from /mnt. I will try some thing to avoid it and come back to you but I wanted to let you know that you are genius.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By DamianS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By syntux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By Corwin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By chet1211 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 05:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00